If articles are:
* starred - they have been posted to your blog.
? question mark - it is pending approval.
If you want to delete an entire blog entry, select the delete option.
Posting Text Documents
Posting text documents:
Posting Images You Have Created
Posting Hand-drawn Illustrations or Photos
Editing A Post
To edit any blog you must be logged in.
Editing Images with Gimp
To Edit your picture
1. Go to Voki.com
2. Click on the “Create” bar at the top of the page.
3. Customize your character, and/or give it a background.
4. When done, click on the green Done button underneath the Customize Your Character box.
5. Under “Give It A Voice” choose either, Text To Speech or Record With Microphone
6. If you chose Text To Speech, type in your message, press play, and if you are satisfied, click done at the bottom. If not, you change the voice and accent and/or retype what you want your Voki to say. You may have to change the spelling to get the sounds you want.
7. If you chose Record To Microphone, record your message, press save, then click done.
8. If you would like to, you can add a background or a theme to your Voki.
9. Once you are finished, click “Publish,” then type in your title, then click okay.
10. Click “No Thanks,” then “Close.”
11. You should be able to see the embed code for your Voki. You will need to copy the code into your blog. Make sure you are in the TEXT version of an article.